Peppermint Ridge Retreat is situated in Woodbridge, just 35 minutes South of Hobart on the Huon tourism trail.
Perched high up above Peppermint Bay it is nestled amongst a significant wildlife corridor stretching all the way to Mt Wellington.
The retreat is renowned for its stunning views along the D'Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island and beyond.
Intriguingly different, the Two Self Contained Eco Studios have been built from strawbales, rustic stone, blue gum poles, and recycled corrugated iron.
- Accommodation in each studio for up to 5 guests.
- 6-metre high double-glazed windows to capture the stunning water & rural vistas.
- Huge queen loft bedroom with exceptional views.
- An additional downstairs bedroom with a double and single bed.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchenette.
- Cooking facilities including coffee machine.
- Contemporary décor, modern furnishings and appliances.
- Full complimentary generous breakfast supplies for your 1st morning.
- Wood fire and electric heating.
- Large bathrooms with a deep corner spa, hand thrown pottery sink and giant rain shower.
- Private deck.
- Mini bar with food and wine available.
- Laundry with front loader washer and dryer
- Check in from 3pm, leisurely check out at 11am